Before talking more about eCommerce website let’s share some eCommerce statistics for 2017 as follows:
- Worldwide Retail eCommerce Sales will Reach $1.915 Trillion This Year.
- Double-Digit growth will continue through 2020, when sales will top $4 Trillion.
- Asia-Pacific will remain the world’s largest retail eCommerce market.
- mCommerce sales in India have accounted for 11 percent of total retail sales in 2014 and is expected to grow to 25 percent by 2017.
- 62% of smartphone users have made a purchase online using their mobile device in the last 6 months.
- One third of all eCommerce purchases during the 2015 holiday season were made on a smartphone.
- The market’s largest segment is the “Apparels & Fashion” with a market volume of US$332,134m in 2016.
- User penetration is at 41.4 % in 2016 and is expected to hit 57.6 % in 2021.
- The average revenue per user (ARPU) currently amounts to US$732.95.